This weeks Hullywood photo shoot days are as follows:
Thursday 19th January 8am – 5pm
Saturday 21st January: 8am – 5pm
Shoots take about 20 minutes.
Here are the guidelines:
To book a shoot
- I will need the name of your film, your character, film moment and iconic Hull location
- You will need to get permission from the location and make any necessary arrangements if required. Book in a time with them as soon as you have a confirmed shoot with me.
- You will supply all costumes and props for the shoot. If you are struggling with this put a call out on facebook or try ebay or amazon.
- Email me or Facebook PM me when you have done this with a proposed time on one of these days and your telephone number.
- I will confirm time and place of shoot and see you there on the dayThat’s it. Come out to play and have fun. If I am shooting you late in the day bring cake as I often do not get time to eat on shoot days.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2 thoughts on “Call Out for Participants for Hullywood Shoots on 19th & 21st January”
At the guildhall
Preferably on Thursday lunchtime, or 3pm
Ian read. Head of Learning Hull2017
Hi Ian 12pm Guildhall is great for me – my number is 07877434739 can you drop me a text to confirm please? Cheers Quentin